Forum Replies Created
I think nothing changed.
Just go into your profile and upload a suitable pic.
If you are having troubles, let me know on discord.
my thoughts on that:
- Snipers reveal when firing, so they can counter snipe one another, but can’t detect camoed units on their own. (OK, but veteran snipers should gain the “stay camoed” ability)
- Scout vehicles (jeep, kubel, 221, m5 scout car, m20 utility car, bren carrier) reveal stealth units as a passive, radius 20-40m. Can there be a difference in detection radius between a moving scout car and a static?
- halftracks can be either upgraded, or spend munitions, or both, to temporarily reveal units around them, but at a much smaller radius
- Ambush infantry gain a new stealth mode (in addition to the current one) where they can move faster, but are spotted easier by non-spotter units (20-15m instead of the 5m from the prone camo ability). This IS NOT given to AT squads.
- Ambushed Tank destroyers can be revealed at much longer ranges by units, 20-35m
- all camo units should have the hold fire ability, also to get rid of some micro:
- AT inf-teams could have a “tanks only” mode, just like AT canons
- if camoed units get revealed and shot at, they should shoot back, no matter if they have a hold fire or so activated
I would prefer an automatic suppression mode once the squad is prone.
Isn’t there already a critical like glasblock damaged? It could drastically limit the view.
RESOLVED – no further complaints and I know that Tyrannus’ PC is working fine now
I wasn’t aware that would be possible to mod a limit on those.
But if we wanna see some more mediums and light vehicles, there should be a solution for the very effective infantry at teams. One reason why I don’t like to use mediums is their high vulnerability to infantry at weapons.
Anyone got a solution for that? Limit them to two at teams on the battlefield per player? Or even just 1?
No idea if it is possible, but I like your ideas you point out.
In my own game play I do not use light combat vehicles and also almost never at guns… So I am totally the stereotype of what you describe – and yes, it is because the at inf is so powerful.
It would be nice to have a test game without the at infantry.
I could imagine to highly restrict bazooka and panzerschreck and so on to the elite troops only.
Kitty, please allow access to the file or no one can open it.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Lorarius.
22/05/2018 at 4:51 pm in reply to: CheatCommand Mod that is compatible with Wikinger? #6634
we use it for our internal testing and remove it when the version switches to be a public one.
For what would you like to have Wikinger with cheats? Just for testing purposes or also for comp stompt and pvp matches?
Perfect, enjoy your games!
Siegfried, can you invite others to your game?
If not, it could be a problem with your firewall.
Welcome here and thanks for the kind words.
Just go into the ‘looking for players’ voice channel or any other one if there are already people in.
My vote: brits
Of course I would love to see wehr and soviel first because of the majority of potential players have it, but as the British are so bad their demand for modding overweights.
HI… That sounds like you are very experienced with our tuned Wikinger AI.
Good to have you here.
Discord is also great just to meet other players or talk about Wikinger topics.
currently we are working on some light vehicles as well… many thanks for the feedback and the good suggestions.
Some vehicle changes should be implemented in Wikinger’s next patch.
If you spot anything else on this topic, please let us know!