4 small suggestions for gameplay

Home Forums General Discussion Suggestions 4 small suggestions for gameplay

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SturmtruppeV
      Participant

Hello guys,

There are my suggestions I think that need to be in next patch
      1. Giving Luftwaffe pioneer <b>Hazard Removal Package, </b>so they can clear mines and destroy cover. I find that Luft doc doesn’t have anything to clear the mine and usefull stuffs to build their defensive fortress
      2. Give all units with <b>Hazard Removal Package: </b>activate and deavitvate ability for more fire power, this idea mostly for realistic gameplay experience.
      3. Cost of Panzerfaust: 45 for open and 35 for 1 shot, which is too much in term of price and efficiency comparing with bezooka from USF (45 for open, no shot cost), Soviet and Brits.
      4. You already gives Riflemen back to US Arty, if so, let riflemen available for recruiting when player haven’t chose doctrine yet. That will give player time to consider what doc he gonna pick.
      Your sincerely,
      SturmV.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by SturmtruppeV.
      Ragnar
      Participant

Hello @SturmtruppenV,

1. Agreed, I think the reason they don’t have it is that they were missed when we were adding them to all pioneers.
      2. I also agree, this will be easily implemented because of its a vanilla feature.
      3. I don’t know about this I have mixed opinion on that.
      4. I disagree with this, why?  because OKW has to choose a doctrine before building any units. In the future, all factions will have to pick a doctrine before making any units.

Regards,
      RagnarTheGamer

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Ragnar.
      Death_Kitty

Definitely agree to the first 2.

4th one i side with ragnar

3rd one i also have mixed feelings about. On one had, Fausts are pretty pricey. On the other had, allied tanks tend to melt in the face of a lot of hand held AT, and cheaper fausts need not be on the pile, while German tanks are far more able to ignore zooka shots. Or at least take more of them. Now, I would LOVE to see soviet AT get a bit more limited, b/c as it stands, every unit has Anti armor capability. More or less. Im going to make a list one day, and it will be glorious.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.